Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wednesday workout and fun details!

Good morning!

I woke up quite early this morning so I would have time to get my run in before work.

Today's workout:
- 20 minutes Cybex
- 3 mile run
- stretching

It is very unlikely that I will ever get sick of this guy...it will probably always be funny to me.  Everyone has their thing, right...?

I'm a total sucker for surveys so when I came across this one, I had to do it!  Enjoy and Happy Wednesday! :)

A – Age: 31

B – Biggest Fear: spiders for sure

C – Current Time: 6 a.m.

D – Drink You Had Last: Water

E – Easiest Person To Talk To: Elizabeth

F – Favorite Song: It’s very hard to limit this, but Bruce Springsteen’s “Born to Run” always tops my list

G – Grossest Memory: the sight of my knee two days after surgery – yuck, yuck, yuck! This thought still makes me queasy.

H – Hometown: La Crosse, WI

I – In Love With: My husband

J – Jealous Of: People who have run the Boston marathon.

K – Kindest Person You Know: My grandpa – he’s passed. Still living, would be my dad (yes, he’s the grandpa’s son :))

L – Longest Relationship: 8 years total with Ben

M – Middle Name: Barrett – I dropped my middle name when I got married and replaced it with my maiden name

N – Number of Siblings: One by birth but my brother is married so TWO.

O – One Wish: "If wishes were horses..."  I try not to wish - I try to just DO.  If I can't DO, I try to accept where I am, when I am and live in the moment.

P – Person You Last spoke to on the phone: Target, to see if they had something in stock

Q – Question You’re Always Asked: “Why do you run?”

R – Reason To Smile: my niece and nephew make me smile always :)

S – Song You Last Sang: “We didn’t start the fire,” by Billy Joel. SO embarrassing - I know all the words.

T – Time You Woke Up: 4:45 a.m.

U – Unconditionally love: my dog

V – Vacation Destination: Kauai for sure, but I have a bucket list a mile long :)

W – Worst Habit: I am THE WORST at putting clothes away. Ask the husband – my clothes are piled all over my closet.

X – X-Rays You’ve Had: knee, nose, wrist, ankle, teeth

Y – Your Favorite Food: avocado, radishes, and frozen yogurt – not together, but cannot pick just one.

Z – Zoo you’ve been to – Milwaukee, San Diego, South Dakota, Florida!

No comments :

Post a Comment