Monday, July 28, 2014

Fabulous flavors and the Chef Shamy review!

Last week, I had a couple conversations with Chef Shamy about a few new products he’s come up with and had a chance to meet with one of his distributors at Sam’s Club yesterday to discuss the products in more detail, and they gave me several tubs to take home with me to sample and review.  I already know that I will be using the garlic butter which is infused with basil and parmesan on all of my pasta dishes.  He also uses it on grilled cheese for sample purposes.  The sample of that I tried was also delicious - a major flavor explosion :) 


 The prices are very reasonable.  I am pretty excited to cook with these, and try incorporating the vanilla bean, and the cinnamon brown sugar flavors into my baking and coffee.  So far, we REALLY love a little bit of the parmesan cheese & basil garlic butter on our fresh green beans!! 

If you have any questions, please let me know – if I don’t know the answer, I can certainly put you in touch with Chef Shamy or the distributor, Tom, that I spoke with.  Please check it out and try a few!

No comments :

Post a Comment