Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - 10 Things I'm going to do when it FINALLY gets warm

I have been thinking of all the things I cannot wait to do (or stop doing) when the weather gets warm... making that the topic of today's Tuesday top 10


10.  Drive to work without having to warm up my car for 10 minutes before I leave

9.  Go to whatever pump I want to at the gas station instead of driving awkward angles to find a pump that is away from the wind, sleet, snow, etc.

8.  I will only have to blowdry my hair if I choose to rather than be forced to due to the possibility that my "hair might freeze"


7.   Go to the farmer's markets and get lots of fresh vegetables that haven't been sitting in the grocery store

6.  Remove the 24 blankets that have accumulated on the bed as the winter powered on...

5.  Sit outside with a glass of wine and a good book (can you see that I like wine...)


4.  Try the paddle board yoga class in the lagoon that I've been wanting to try for the last 8 months

3.  Wash my car

2. Walk my dog without putting on a long sleeve shirt, sweatshirt, puffer jacket, snow boots, mittens, and a hat

Annnnnnnd the number one thing I'm going to do when it finally gets warm....

1.  Burn my treadmill Run outside - train outside, race outside, turn circles with excitement that I don't have to see the dreadmill again for a good long time!  My body will be so confused!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment