Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday Workout in threes and White Elephant

Wednesday workout

3 outside miles (in -2 degree weather)
3 – 1 minute wall sits
3 – 1 minute planks
3 X 10 arm curls

No, I am not OCD – but for some reason today I did my workout in all threes.  I didn’t even realize it until I wrote it in my log.  I woke up a little late this morning and had to run outside in -2 temperature.  It was cold but oh well.  I had a yummy pita pocket with pineapple and raspberries for lunch…I meant to take a picture of the pita but somehow it mostly disappeared before I could...strange. 

My friends and I had our white elephant party tonight at this awesome restaurant, Juniper 61.  I had a melt with avocado, spinach, tomato, mozzarella, and basil, with Asian slaw on the side.  It was fabulously delicious.  We also split some wine because the restaurant had Wine Wednesday and all bottles were $10 off.  That’s our kind of deal.  It’s weird, this group of friends we all met when we were all single and now a few of us are engaged and getting married this year, one got married earlier this year, one got married two years ago and now has a baby.  Crazy how life changes so quickly!

I received this awesomely creative hilarious gift for white elephant.  It was a bag with a pack of batteries and a note that said "Gift Not Included."  Best white elephant gift ever.  It might have to be a yearly tradition gift now. 

What’s the best white elephant gift you’ve ever received?

Do you run outside no matter what the weather?

No comments :

Post a Comment