Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday and my fabulously fun workout

Tuesday workout:

30 elliptical minutes
30 minute treadmill run
2 sets of 5 leg extension
2 sets of 5 leg curls
2 sets of 5 leg press
2 sets of 5 lateral pull downs
2 sets of 5 tricep pull downs

So really - I woke up this morning and it was actually -14 base temperature...with a windchill of -40.  Yes, that's correct.  Yeah - it happened - I went back to sleep for an hour and decided to go to the gym after work.  

I ended up having a great workout.  I felt amazing and thoroughly enjoyed my time at the gym.  When I got back home, the fiance had pork taco salads ready for dinner. 


Annnnnd the Tuesday top ten list!

Best songs with the word "Run"

10.  The Long Run – The Eagles
9.  Run for your Life – The Beatles
8.  Run the World – Beyonce
7.  Before they make me Run – Rolling Stones
6.  A Good Day to Run – Darryl Worley
5.  Runnin’ Down a Dream – Tom Petty
4.  Run through the Jungle – CCR
3.  Band on the Run – Paul McCartney & Wings
2.  Running on Empty – Jackson Browne
1.  Born to Run – Bruce Springsteen

What're your favorite running songs?






No comments :

Post a Comment