Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Choices

I just watched a commercial about the Barnes twins, Tracy and Lanny.  Long story short, this was their last chance to compete in the Olympics.  At the trials, Tracy qualified for the Olympics but her sister was too sick to compete - Tracy gave up her spot so her sister could go.  You need to YouTube this commercial, it gave me goosebumps.  WOW.

The choices we make, reveal the true nature of our character.

For lunch today, I had my wrap with these Light Flat out Wraps


They're really good and I filled them with raspberry jam (don't judge me until you try it), roast beef since I'm still out of ham, feta cheese, and spring mix salad, with pickles and avocado on the side.  Someone had a birthday and they had my favorite - carrot cake.  If there is a carrot cake within 5 miles of me, I know it - I had a little bit and it was DELICIOUS.


Then I made these awesome stuffed chickens with green beans for dinner.  These are our current favorite and we've decided to make them every week.  YUM.



Bed early for a morning pre-work workout!

No comments :

Post a Comment