Wednesday, January 29, 2014

4 Wednesday things and my Wednesday Workout

Wednesday's early morning workout

-Quick 4 mile run (2 treadmill miles and 2 outside miles)
-Stretching
-3 sets of 10 calf raises
-3 sets of 10 arm lifts
-3 sets of 10 crunches

1…I am making Gina's stuffed chickens that I made a couple weeks ago again tonight and I cannot wait – mostly because I am addicted to the Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo and veggies together.  I need to buy Frank's by the case.  I am actually craving it right now at 7:00 a.m.  I should have put it on my scrambler the other night – dinner remorse.


2…This twitter friend of mine and I are going to do this 100 day challenge where we do some sort of physical activity for 30 minutes a day for 100 days – if you miss a day, you CANNOT make it up – it goes down as a miss.  You have to take a picture or video every day of your physical activity for proof.  This will be good for the wedding workouts and race training.

3…This shoulder handle on my gym bag ripped off this morning…I almost cried.  I have had that bag since before I could drive.  After we have a memorial service for it, I will have to purchase a replacement.


4…I signed up for Amazon prime permanently.  It’s only $40 per year if you have a ".edu" account, i.e. if you're an alumni of a school or currently attending, and I have decided it is worth it.

Do you have a favorite recipe?

Are you attached to any of your gym gear?

No comments :

Post a Comment