Friday, December 27, 2013

Today I was bad...

This has been such a weird work week with the holiday.  We worked a short day Monday, then had Tuesday, Wednesday off, then worked a short day Thursday and a full day today.  No wonder I’m so tired.  My body is confused. 

Anyone that knows me knows that I don’t drink that much soda.  If I’m drinking soda, that means I either have a tummy ache, or all the coffee in Wisconsin has disappeared.  My sister-in-law said it best, “I don’t like to drink my calories.”  I 100% agree.  Although today…I went in the kitchen at work to refill my water jug, and came out with this…


Yes, today I was bad.  I haven’t had one of these bad boys in years.  YEARS.  Today it looked delicious – so I grabbed one out of the fridge at work.  I had two sips.  The can in the picture is mostly full – and warm.  For some reason, I took two sips and wasn’t interested anymore.  It was kind of like a two year old on Christmas Day with a pile of presents.  I got sick of it super fast.  Good thing too – there’s enough sugar in those bad boys to keep a candy store in business for a decade and enough caffeine to keep a mother of three going until next Sunday.  This is why the only soda the fiancé and I keep in the house is Diet Dr. Pepper – he loves that kind and I hate it – it’s less tempting that way. 

Do you ever drink soda?


What was your favorite “kid” soda?  Mine was Welch’s Grape – don’t judge me, you know you loved it :)

No comments :

Post a Comment