Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SAYYY WHAAAAT? Things you never knew

Here are several unknown things about yours truly...

I used to frequently have a dream that I was walking on a road with a guy whose face I couldn’t see …once I met my fiancĂ©, I stopped having that dream

I have 7 gray hairs so I have a standing appointment to get my hair dyed/highlighted every 10 weeks

My college roommates are like sisters to me and they will always be my friends, if only for the fact that they know too much :)

Losing my grandpa is the worst thing that’s ever happened to me – I’m still waiting for the pain of that to dull

The birth of my niece changed me – I have begun trying to live my life as someone she can someday look up to

My friends often check the Badger football score only to see if I’m going to be in a good mood post-game

So far in 2013, I have read 146 books


I believe that oreo filing, canned tuna, and over easy eggs are the most disgusting foods ever

I will do anything if it means I can own something pink for it – my fiancĂ© frequently buys me things that are pink to get me to do stuff

My goal before I turn 50 is to run 50 half marathons

I met a few of my post-college friends on the internet – they’re once in a lifetime friends and two of em’ are standing up in my wedding

It is a serious sobfest whenever I see or hear about an animal that’s been abused


When I am a parent, I hope to be the kind of parent that my brother and sister-in-law, my parents, my fiance’s mom, and my cousins Jamie, Sarah, and Brian are. 

No comments :

Post a Comment