Sunday, June 23, 2013

Church festival and lucky winners

Yesterday we went to a church festival in our area that the fiancé and I have been going to for the last five years.  It’s within walking distance, and they have good music and fabulous fair food/beer.  Plus they have cheap raffles.  I think 17 is my lucky number because I played that number on two $1 raffles and won these things. 
Only in the Midwest do you win moonshine and a summer sausage in a raffle at a church festival.  We stuck around to watch the Toys' band.  The Toys are this awesome band that plays covers.  They're awesome and every time they're around I have to see them.
This is my cousin and her fiance with me and my fiance - they're a lot of fun!
Our moms are sisters - can you see the family resemblance?  Yeah, me neither =)

 Today, I went to another church festival with my godparents where my cousin goes to church and won another summer sausage…as luck would have it.  We spent the rest of the day at my cousin’s house playing bocce ball.  I’ve never played before and it was a lot of fun. 

No comments :

Post a Comment