Thursday, April 11, 2013

My test kitchen

Let me tell you about the best wrap that I created this past week.  I had a bunch of random stuff left in the fridge and really didn't feel like grocery shopping just yet for my lunches.

I took some leftover wheat tortillas from tacos that we had had earlier in the week, I put a little bit of raspberry vinaigrette dressing on it, and then covered it with thinly sliced chicken, spring mix, and feta cheese.  Enter the best wrap I've ever had.  It was really good, pretty healthy, and incredibly filling.  I don't have any pictures because I realized about 11/12ths of the way through that I had forgotten to take one.  I didn't think you wanted to see the remaining little corner that was left after I demolished this thing.

Better luck next time!!!

My Fabulous Wrap recipe

1 wheat tortilla
Raspberry vinaigrette dressing
Sliced chicken breast (or turkey would be good too)
Spring mix (or any lettuce mix)
Feta cheese

YUMMMY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment