Monday, April 1, 2013

Finally celebrating and M*A*S*H

We realized this weekend that we never got a chance to actually celebrate our engagement with champagne.  I believe that big things should be celebrated with champagne.  We got a bottle of fabulous champagne and celebrated our engagement, just us.  This pic is not my fault - I totally wasn't ready but the fiance got a little click happy.


That's better.  The champagne was wonderful and I clearly got dressed up for the occasion - don't you just love my t-shirt?  M*A*S*H might have been one of the best shows on TV.  I only really caught the tail end of it - the problem with being born in the mid-80's.  I do however remember half the characters and the whole theme song.  I could totally hum it for you if you want.  Maybe I'll post a video of that.

Our celebration was a blast and we ended up just having champagne and playing some board games.  Sound like fun?  Yeah, we're lame and we love it.

What was your favorite show growing up?

How do you celebrate life's big moments?

Oh, and HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY!

No comments :

Post a Comment