Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Camoflage and sparkly shopping

The boyfriend and I started watching Duck Dynasty this week.  Yes, we are a little behind the times but we have jumped on the bandwagon and are officially in love with it.  The show is awesome.  What more could you want in a show when it centers around family and hunting?  It’s wonderful.  On Saturday, I ended up running 2 hours later than I planned because we decided to watch the episodes we had DVR’d.  Now the boyfriend thinks that he needs to grow a “Duck Dynasty” beard.  Oh boy…
In other news…we finally went ring shopping this past Saturday too!  Yes, just shopping but it was a lot of fun and I’m super excited…but not getting my hopes up!  (Yeah, right!)  I’ll keep you posted if any pretty sparkly things appear in my future.
I actually did my nails for once so they would be pretty while we were shopping

No comments :

Post a Comment