Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm going to be an aunt and some family fun!

We had a baby shower for my sister in law this past weekend at my parents’ house.  I put a lot of work into this.  I planned the whole menu, the decorations, and the games.  It was a lot of work but totally worth it.  Everything turned out beautifully and my brother and sister-in-law were super happy.  My mom and I put together little goody bags for everyone (kind of like the loot bags you used to get at birthday parties when you were a kid).  We played some games, opened presents, and ate amazing food and this amazing cake that my awesome friend helped me make.  


My favorite thing that I made was this baby carriage fruit basket. 
Of course I found it on Pinterest and it was actually super easy to execute.  Isn’t my sister’s pregnant belly so cute?  I think she’s having a boy but they’re not finding out so I have to wait until the end of April to know for sure.  I don’t care what they have as long as he or she is healthy and of course, is a Badger fan :)


My sister-in-law’s sister was also there with her baby daughter.  Her name is Olivia and she has such a sunny personality and is a wonderful baby.  Olivia’s mommy is the one that took me to the Justin Timberlake concert when she won tickets a few years ago.  It was actually the same year that our siblings (my brother and her sister) got married!  Throwback photo from the concert! 


All in all, awesome baby shower weekend with family and friends, and less than two months until we meet the newest member of our family!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment