Sunday, February 17, 2013

Inspirations

So I love things that are motivating - e-mails, quotes, t-shirts, blogs, etc.  I need a place to put all these motivating words because my mind is chock-full :)  That being said, this post will be updated quite frequently haha.

Dailymile.com is hands down my favorite running site - the people are encouraging and that for me is awesome to see!

The "Skinny Runner" blog is a blog that everyone if you're a runner, should read.

The Hungry Runner Girl blog is another blog, that if you're anyone, you should read.
Runner's World magazine - I absolutely love this publication.  The stories are inspirational, they have amazing recipes...and it makes me realize, I am not alone :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUOTES

“Today I will run what you will not so that tomorrow I will run what you cannot.” ~ author unknown

"You have to have guts." ~ My dad

"I'm not done when I'm tired, I'm done when my mileage is done."  ~Madison Marathon

"What would you do, if you knew you could not fail?"  ~Robert H. Schuller

"If you can dream it, you can do it.  Always remember one thing - it was all started by a mouse."  ~Walt E. Disney

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." 

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept failure to try."  Michael Jordan

"Giving up is simply not an option."  ~Nike ad

No comments :

Post a Comment