Saturday, January 12, 2013

Icy runs and a crazy schedule

That is a LOT of snow

This week’s run recap is as follows:

Monday – Rest
Tuesday – 2.5 miles
Wednesday – 3 miles
Thursday Rest
Friday – 3.5 miles
Saturday – 3 miles
 It was really cold outside this week and because work was a little crazy, I had to be a little creative when it came to my runs this week.  I used Monday as a rest day because by the time I got home from work it was dark and sleeting so I postponed Monday’s run to Tuesday.  Because of my work schedule, I also switched to going to the gym before work, which means getting out of bed at 4:45 a.m.  In the winter.  We’ll see how long this lasts.  It’s kind of nice though…I have my work out in before most of the world is awake and then after work, I get to spend my evenings catching up on some reading and making dinner with the boyfriend.
Weather is supposed to be in the single digits next week so we’ll see if I can run outside again…


No comments :

Post a Comment