Saturday, February 1, 2014

Wedding registry and a RUNNING EXPO

Today the fiance and I went to register at the first store for our wedding - Target, of course.  It was pretty fun and I of course had a hard time relinquishing the scanner when we were done - sorry for the unplanned duckface - I'm working on my audition as a Duck Dynasty extra;)



I knew we couldn't stay too long since I wanted to get to the RUNNING EXPO that I've been counting down the days for since early December.  It did not let me down.  There were lots of running vendors, informational booths, and a STANDING BIKE SPIN TESTING CLASS - I loved that, SO fun!  There was also a healthy eating/cooking stand which I did stop and try the EVOO veggies with some SPICY  spices!  Delicious!


I scored this fabulous gear (along with a FREE pair of Yaktrax from a woman who I had an awesome conversation about winter running with at her booth).  This guy at the Power Bar booth also gave me three free bars because I walked past and was super excited about the Chocolate Peanut Butter ones - they are my FAVORITE.  Sorry about the mascara photo bomb...not sure how that got in there.  Oh, also my race bib for tomorrow :)



I also picked up this Brooks' running jacket that I've been waiting to go on sale for what feels like FOREVER - it was half off and I can't stop looking at it.  It is so comfortable and I might have to wear it for the rest of my life.


Sorry about all of the exclamations and CAPS in this post - I was very excited several times over today :)

No comments :

Post a Comment