Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday almost-fun day

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good.  Hopefully my walking pneumonia has decided to take a hike, never to return.  I suspect that had partially to do with the fact that I had Ben & Jerry’s Americone Dream for late night dinner… 

I got the house cleaned a little bit, did some laundry and the sweet fiancé made me grilled cheese on sourdough with tomato soup for lunch.  


We watched the playoffs for a while and I went to Target, because I hadn’t been there in at least 5 days and we all know how well that goes over.  I got new yoga pants which is always a good thing especially when you’re down to your last cleanish pair and you need to wash them.  We finished off the evening with the second Batman movie, the Dark Knight.  We watched the first one yesterday.  I feel okay now – I have to put on normal people clothes tomorrow, instead of yoga pants and old race shirts and go back to work tomorrow.  I am actually excited – hopefully feeling better continues so I can resume my training.

No comments :

Post a Comment