Saturday, January 18, 2014

Spicy spicy Saturday night

This afternoon I did some errands while the fiancé did some cleaning.  I had an impulse buy and bought myself an air popper and coconut oil for some fresh popcorn.  I LOVE popcorn.  I have actually gone into a movie theater to buy popcorn but didn’t go to a movie.  I know, weird. 

I also had to run to Sam’s Club – I can’t wait until we move and we’re closer to a Costco since I prefer Costco a thousand times over.  Oh well.  I was able to stock up on lots of yummy produce – fresh fruits and vegetables.  After I came home, I made this stuffed buffalo chicken recipe that I found at skinnytaste.com which is an awesome website for healthy, delicious recipes.  I put green beans on the side that I steamed.  


It was an awesome dinner and my carb-loving fiancé even agreed that it was good.  Then again, he likes anything that calls for spiciness (Frank’s Red Hot, in this case). 

We finished our super exciting Saturday night with the third Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises, and had some homemade popcorn deliciousness. 

Which Batman movie is your favorite?

What is your favorite kind of popcorn?

No comments :

Post a Comment