Friday, January 3, 2014

Joining the Ragnarians

I joined a Ragnar challenge that requires me to do something active every day for 30 days.  I’m pretty sure I can handle that.  Monday’s forecast is negative 14 degrees without the windchill – days like that make it hard for me to do anything physical so this is going to be a real challenge.


Lucky for me, I have a gym right inside my work building so I won’t be required to actually go outside more than twice a day (to and from work) on days when it’s “recommended that you stay inside.”  Plus I have enough exercise dvds to keep me working out for the next 5 years – excessive seeing as how I think most of them have a thick thin layer of dust covering them.  Oops!  This should be exciting – I’ll try to post daily about what my “activity” is!

Random thought:  I have 6 mile run scheduled for tomorrow but since I already did that this week in my 10k, maybe I’ll go for 7 miles since it’s supposed to be in the 30s, making it 30 degrees warmer than the 10k I ran earlier this week.  Heat wave!


Other random thought:  I have a hair color/highlight, and eyebrow wax appointment tomorrow and I am afraid my hair stylist will scorn me seeing as how I have created more work for her since my last appointment was 14 weeks ago and I normally go every 10.  Surprisingly, I can still see around my caterpillar eyebrows.  OOPS!

No comments :

Post a Comment