Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday to my Blog !



As I was shoveling the mountain of snow that appeared overnight in this glorious state, I realized that today marks my 1 year anniversary of blogging.

 

Let’s start with the fact that I never thought I’d be blogging a year later, but it has been so much fun and such a great journey that I hope to continue for years to come. 

 

8 things that have happened since I started blogging – why 8? It seemed like a nice random number :)  I’m pretty sure blogging and I coming together was like fate since all of these are good things -

 

1. I got engaged on the day before my favorite holiday, St. Patrick’s Day and cannot wait to get married THIS YEAR!

 

2. I ran three half marathons, one 15k, five 10ks, and six 5ks.

 

3. My beautiful, amazing, glorious little niece was born.

 

4. I figured how to work with widgets, and templates, and rss feeds, and overall improve my blog to be more fun than it was a year ago.

 

5.   I BROKE AN HOUR IN A 10k – this was my biggest goal of the past year and I am still in shock that I accomplished it.

 

6.  I discovered how much I really and truly love vegetables.  I can eat them all day long and not get sick of them.

 

7.  I learned that one of my favorite people in the whole world is going to have her first baby this spring

 

8.  I found out more about myself than I ever knew possible through my writings.  I have put begun putting my workouts and fully look forward to writing my next blog post.  I cannot wait to see where the next year of blogging brings me.

No comments :

Post a Comment