Sunday, October 27, 2013

Post 15k and Halloween party

After my 15k, we headed to the Milwaukee ale house for the post-race party which had free beer for runners.  It was a lot of fun, we took some pictures and I ran into this girl that I met at the most recent Striders’ meeting.  We chatted about the race for a minute which was kind of nice. 
When we left the race party, the fiancé and I, and my awesome runner friend and her fiancé, decided to go to Transfer for lunch.  Transfer has the best pizza, and a huge variety of personal pizzas.  This is perfect for me, because the fiancé loves lots of meat on his pizza, and I love lots of veggies.  I ended up getting a pizza with a sauce combo of pesto and tomato, fresh mozzarella, chicken, tomatoes, basil, and I added spinach and mushroom.  A pizza is not a pizza to me unless it has spinach and mushrooms.  Yum!

After lunch, I took a nap and got ready for my friend’s Halloween party.  I went as a brick house and the fiancé went as a mason.  Hey, that’s the best I could come up with without spending an excessive amount of money.  We played some Cards Against Humanity, which is an AWESOME game.  If you don’t own it, buy it.  I have another race this morning so we didn’t stay too late but the party was a blast and the food was amazing. 

No comments :

Post a Comment