Thursday, March 14, 2013

Grand Avenue Mall Popcorn Wagon

There’s a place in Grand Avenue mall that brings warmth to my heart and has the best popcorn I’ve had since Clary’s Gourmet Popcorn on State Street in Madison.  I feel like a kid in a candy store when I get to go to Laura’s Gourmet Popcorn at Grand Ave. Mall.  Laura's is a wagon located on the first floor of the the mall and has amazing popcorn.  You can choose between plain popcorn, butter popcorn, cheese, or caramel corn, or any combination of these options.  My favorite is the plain popcorn with a little butter, with a small scoop of the caramel corn tossed (for that extra sweetness).  The prices are awesome, the popcorn always tastes fresh, and (don’t tell my dentist) but I could eat it every day.  I actually have eaten it for dinner on occasion.  Try it out – I promise you won’t be disappointed!

No comments :

Post a Comment