Monday, October 21, 2013

Potential future plan, Sunday fun, and a Packer win

I read HRG’s blog post about the Runner’s World Festival and now I want to run the Hat Trick next year.  Scratch that – I’m going to run the RW Festival Hat Trick next year.  It sounds like a lot of fun.  HRG and SR did it this year – they are two of my favorite bloggers.  Maybe they’ll both do it next year so I may catch a glimpse of these famous bloggers as they spring past and leave me in the dust; they’re speedy runners.  Oh, and did I mention that the RW HQ is in that area?  Yeah, cross visiting that one off the bucket list when I go.  Bethlehem, PA RW Festival 2014 here I come!
I had really awesome white bean and kale soup from the Metro Market today.  Every day of the week, the Metro Market has 8 different hot soups ready for consumption.  They also have awesome produce, a great cheese section, a huge bakery with awesome homemade pretzel rolls, a gelato bar, and a sandwich and sushi bar.  I love Metro Market.  I got some other groceries and went home and watch the most recent episode of Grey’s.  That show is getting really repetitive but I can’t seem to stop watching it. 
The fiancé and I watched the 3 p.m. Packer game against the Cleveland Browns and had some local St. Francis Brewery beers.  I also made beer cheese soup for dinner.  I had soup twice yesterday.  I can’t think of anything I love more than fresh soups/stews/chili in the fall and I never get sick of them.  The Packers beat the Browns but our team had another injury today to Jermichael Finley, who prior to his injury had an awesome game.  He’s big but he’s quick and catches passes that no human being should be able to grab.  At the end of the game they announced that it was a neck injury but he does have feeling and movement in his extremities.  Get well soon, Finley!  Oh, and per usual, my beer cheese soup with warm pretzel pieces rocked.
I've been told by multiple people, several times,
that my beer cheese soup is the best.  Just sayin'

No comments :

Post a Comment