Monday, September 23, 2013

Delicious dinners and birthday celebrations

Today was a good friend of mine’s birthday and she decided she wanted our group to go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  Now, I LOVE that place.  I knew that I would want to have cheesecake for dessert so I limited myself to getting a salad.  It was a hard decision on which one to get (I always struggle between the chopped and the barbecue chicken).  I ended up getting the chopped, which is wonderful, but had serious buyer’s remorse when my awesome runner friend ordered the barbecue chicken.  Oh well, next time!  There were SO many birthdays going on at other tables that night!  We all had a couple glasses of white wine and some good conversation.  Then of course we had to order cheesecake.  The fiancé and I sort of split the white chocolate raspberry truffle which was awesome, and I ended up saving half to enjoy another night.  Yum!  It was a super fun night and I was finally able to ask my awesome runner friend to stand up in my wedding so my bridal party is now complete!  Yay!  

It was my friend on the left’s birthday – she’s my wine and sushi friend.  Seriously – if I have a craving for wine and sushi (or just one or the other) I text her and she never lets me down.  Also, note to self: do not wear a white silky shirt if taking photos – the ghost like quality it takes in is simply not okay. 

Happy Monday!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment